- Dimension: 24.8 x 17.2 x 1.9 cm
- Item model number: F-3257C
- OE#: 971332L000 ; 087902L000A
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
Elantra (2009-2012) L4 2.0L Touring Edition
Cross-reference: CF11666 ; WIX 24270 ; NAPA4270 ; CAF1893P
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh. Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: None.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the glovebox and unclip the damper rod from the right side of the glovebox.
- Remove the 2 stops on either side of the glovebox by pushing in on them from the outside.
- Remove the housing cover and pull the old filter straight out.
- Insert your new cabin air filter.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure. Close the glovebox and it’s done.