- Dimension: 18.2 x 16.1 x 2.5 cm
- Item model number: F-3179C
- OE#: 971332K000
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
Soul (2010-2013) L4 1.6L
Soul (2010-2013) L4 2.0L
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh. Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: None.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the glovebox and remove the upper panel at the back of the glovebox by pulling it straight down.
- Unclip the 2 clips on the bottom of the filter cover and remove the filter cover.
- Remove the old filter and insert your new cabin air filter into the housing.
- Hook the tabs at the top of the filter cover back onto the housing and re-secure the two bottom clips.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure. Close the glovebox and it’s done.