- Dimension: 21 x 9.3 x 1.9 cm
- Item model number: F-3120C
- OE#: 64319159606
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
M3 (2008-2013) V8 4.0L
Cross-reference: PC9382 ; CAF3982 ; Mann Filter CUK22008-4 ; MAHLE LAK848/S ; WIX 49382
FreshenOPT F-3120C SETS
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger and driver side of the vehicle under the hood. Tools: 8mm socket wrench and a flat head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the hood and locate the filter housings (driver and passenger side of the vehicle under the hood), the cabin air filters are inside the plastic containers.
- Unclip the weather stripping at the top the engine bay.
- You will see 3 8mm bolts for each filter housing. Remove those.
- Once 3 bolts are removed and the housing are turned upside down, push the old filters out from the inside by a flat head screwdriver.
- Insert your new cabin air filters into housing.
- Repeat the above steps on the other side.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.