- Dimension: 22.1 x 20 x 4 cm
- Item model number: F-3037C
- OE#: G3010SA100 ; 72880SA000
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Keeps dust, pollen, diesel soot, tire dust & dust mites away from the interior of the vehicle
- Exact fit and seal
- Optimum ventilation inside the vehicle through low flow resistance
Forester (2003-2008) H4 2.5L
Cross-reference: CF10745 ; CAF1863P ; NAPA9359 ; PC5875 ; PC9359 ; C25875 ; WIX49359
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side of the vehicle behind the glove box Tools: Phillips-head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the passenger side door and open the glovebox and remove the 9 screws that secure the glove box to the dash. (3 upper screws ; 2 lower screws ; 1 on inside right wall ; 1 on inside left wall.)
- Remove the clip on the right side of the glovebox.
- Lower the glove box loose from the dash. Once it pops free, carefully disconnect the electrical connector form the glove box.
- Pull the glove box completely free of the dash.
- Locate and remove the filter housing door.
- Remove the old filter and insert your new cabin air filter into housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure.
- Swing the glovebox back into position.