- Dimension: 26.9 x 13.7 x 3 cm
- Item model number: F-3024C
- OE#: F50Z19N619BA ; F70Z19N619AA ; F50H19N619AB
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
Continental (1995-1997) V8 4.6L
Cross-reference: CF8045A ; AQ1004 ; P3650 ; C15044 ; CAF1701 ; WIX 24772
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side Under the hood. Tools: Phillips head screwdriver + Standard screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Standing on the passenger side of the vehicle remove the 2 screws holding the right half of the cowl vent screen in place.
- From inside the vehicle, unlatch and open hood
- Pull hood pad away from cowl vent screen.
- With the filter now exposed, remove the old cabin filter.
- Install the new cabin filter into the housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.