- Dimension: 30.5 x 13 x 1.8 cm
- Item model number: F-1138C
- OE#: 8856860010
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Crafted-Box to prevent damage while shipping
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out dust, pollen, diesel soot, ozone, pet dander, harmful gas & dust mites
LX470 (1998-2007) V8 4.7L
Land Cruiser (2006-2007) V8 4.7L
Cross-reference: CF11923 ; PC4908 ; CF-107 ; CCF1822 ; WIX 24908
FreshenOPT F-1138C SETS
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: Phillips head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the glove box.
- Remove the glove box door, then disconnect the glove box door damper clip.
- Remove the lower finish panel below the glove box.
- Release the locking mechanism on the cabin filter cover. Remove the cover.
- Your vehicle has two cabin filters. Remove the top filter by pulling it straight out. Remove the bottom cabin filter by sliding it up in the housing and then pulling it out of the housing.
- Install your new cabin filters by follow the original filters’ direction.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure. Close the glovebox and it’s done.