- Dimension: 20 x 23.4 x 2 cm
- Item model number: F-1084
- OE#: 30883952 ; 30662349 ; 306126665 ; 3012666
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
S40 (2000-2004) L4 1.9L
V40 (2000-2004) L4 1.9L
Cross-reference: CF9336 ; AQ1073 ; LAK107 ; PC8210 ; C38210 ; WIX 24904
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side under the glove box behind the kick panel. Tools: Phillips head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Remove the 2 screws that secure the under-dash protective kick panel located below the glove box.
- Remove the kick panel and set aside.
- Locate the cabin filter access door.
- Remove the door.
- Remove the old filter by pulling down and out of the housing unit.
- Install your new cabin filter into the filter housing bending it slightly as you slide the filter into the housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.