- Dimension: 19.5 x 12.5 x 1.8 cm
- Item model number: F-1002C
- OE#: 79371SZ3A01
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
RL (1996-2004) V6 3.5L
Cross-reference: AQ1006 ; CAF1720 ; PC35425 ; C35425 ; CF8762A ; WIX 24878
FreshenOPT F-1002C SETS
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side of the vehicle behind the glove box. Tools: None.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Remove glove box to gain access to the recirculation housing where the cabin filters will be found.
- Remove the trunk opener main switch connector, the self-tapping screws and the glove box back cover.
- Now with the recirculation housing exposed, remove the recirculation housing cover.
- Turn the ignition switch to ON and set the recirculation control switch to RECIRCULATE.
- Pull the filter assemblies out of the recirculation housing.
- Remove the old filters from housing.
- Insert new cabin filters into housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.