- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.3 x 2.5 cm
- Item model number: F-1150C
- OE#: 272995Z000 ; 27274ZM70A
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
Quest (2004-2009) V6 3.5L
Cross-reference: CF11172 ; AQ1137 ; AFC1251 ; LAK772S ; PC4855 ; C15868 ; WIX 24855
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: Phillips head screwdriver + Standard screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the glove box and remove the bottom 3 screws and top four screws securing the glove compartment.
- Remove the glove box and set aside.
- There is an electrical connector that may need to be unplugged to access the screws securing the cabin filter access door. Carefully unplug if needed and remove the screws securing the cabin filter access door and the door itself.
- Pull the older filters and record the direction.
- Insert your new cabin air filters and follow the original filters’ direction.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.