- Dimension: 28.4 x 25.8 x 1.9 cm
- Item model number: F-1005C
- OE#: 80290S0XA01 ; 80290S0XA02
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
MDX (2001-2006) V6 3.5L
Odyssey (1999-2004) V6 3.5L
Pilot (2003-2008) V6 3.5L
Cross-reference: CF8813A ; CF-160 ; AQ1054 ; P3890WS ; MC1015 ; C45459 ; WIX 24897
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side of the vehicle behind the glove box. Tools: Phillips-head Screwdriver; 5/16” Nut driver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Remove passenger side step plate by grabbing under it and pulling it up.
- Remove passenger side lower kick panel by removing a plastic screw toward the floor board and pulling the panel loose.
- Open glove box and remove the stops by gently pushing inward and sliding back towards the rear of the vehicle.
- Using the Phillips-head screwdriver, remove 2 screws from the hinges at the bottom of the glove box and remove the glove box.
- Remove the two 5/16” bolts and two Phillips-head screws on each side securing the metal cross brace and remove brace by sliding down.
- Open and remove the filter housing cover by unlatching the bottom first.
- Remove the dirty filter and install your new cabin air filter.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.